To ensure that all guests receive a warm, memorable and personalised welcome to Trunkwell, Setting the scene for their stay and ensure that guest needs are anticipated and that any requests are actioned. Complete tasks accurately and within given deadlines.
Venue – Trunkwell House, Beech Hill Road, Reading, RG7 2AT
Job type – Permanent
Hours – 40 per week
Salary - £22,500 per annum
- Setting up for functions and clean up of marquee and other areas
- Setting up restaurant for breakfast
- Working during the events including serving drinks in the bar
- Cleaning all public areas.
- Taking telephone calls
- Must be customer service focused
Your duties will include keeping the outside and public areas of the hotel clean and tidy as well as preparing for the following day’s events. This will include setting tables, tidying and general maintenance.
Applicants who can stay onsite is preferred but not necessary. Please make that clear on you application.
Send CVs to [email protected]