Events Manager (Awards)
at Events and PR
Salary £30,000 - £36,000
Posted Applications Closing date:
- Job location: South East
- Employement type: Full Time
- Remote working
Office Based with flexibility
We have an opening for a Events Manager, our speciality is business awards and we run up to 12 a year providing plenty of variety.
The position is office based with opportunity to work from home 1 day a week to start with. We are based in Towcester, Northamptonshire.
You need to be a top-tier communicator ensuring smooth sailing for all event delivery. As Events Manager, it's all about teamwork, so you’ll be at ease working as one just as much as leading it!
What will you be doing?
- Organising launches, masterclasses, partner events and gala awards dinners including full end-to-end planning and communication
- Managing small projects team
- Interpreting client requirements accurately, influencing where appropriate
- Producing full production proposals which you will be expected to co-ordinate within the company.
- Keenly managing budgets while delivering projects on time and to the agreed objectives, exceeding all client expectations
- Management of attendees including staff
- Planning and ensuring all logistics for the crew and sub-contractors
- Developing client contacts and increasing revenue
- Reporting to Director
What experience do you need?
- 3 -5 years working in a management role.
- Running logistically challenging events.
- Working with hotels and venues.
- UK end-to-end management of events for up to 1,200 people.
- Leading, directing, or coordinating teams through event management (essential!).
- Producing client proposals.
- Managing multiple clients and events simultaneously.
- Knowledge of production elements including technical, design, print, video, multi-media and presentation.
- A full UK driving license.
Are you up for this exciting and possibly life-changing challenge?
If so, please submit your latest CV and contact details to be considered.