Member since 4th Apr 2023
A stunning waterfront location, award-winning events team and flexible design of ACC Liverpool combine to give you the ultimate venue. Liverpool's event campus features an interconnected arena, conference and exhibition centre, perfect for meetings of all sizes.
A tiered auditorium, meeting space, and break-out rooms can be split, joined and arranged in countless ways. Our flexible layouts mean that the space fits you, not the other way around.
Were you impressed with ACC Liverpool?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by ACC Liverpool
- How many meeting rooms do you have on site?
- We have an array of flexible meeting spaces for events of all shapes and sizes - from 12 delegates right up to 11,000! Featuring an arena, an auditorium, two exhibition halls and 29 breakout rooms across the campus, ACC Liverpool really does have it all.
- What are your sustainability credentials?
- We are proud to be the first large venue to become members of isla, who we will be working with on our journey towards Carbon Net Zero 2050. We have also achieved the Green Meetings Silver Award. For more information you can visit https://www.accliverpool.com/greenmeetings/
- Do you have a virtual tour?
- Take a look around our spaces without having to leave your desk. Our virtual tour can be found here: https://www.accliverpool.com/organising-an-event/the-venue/virtual-viewer/
- How easy is ACC Liverpool to get to?
- Very easy! We are a short taxi or walk away from Liverpool Lime Street station and just over two hours from London via direct train services. Once you are here the city is completely walkable so no need for transport! We also have on-site car parking for up to 1450 cars.
- Do you have accommodation on-site?
- We have 658 bedrooms across our three on-site hotels including the interconnected 4* Pullman Liverpool, Leonardo Hotel and Staybridge Suites. There are a further 7,632 rooms across the city centre, within a 20 minute walk of the venue.