WHAT WE OFFER
- In-house expertise and customer excellence: Since re-opening in August 2020, we have hosted physical events such as meetings for up to 30 guests, filming, exams, training and coaching sessions, as well as a variety of hybrid events and virtual conferences, with technology expertly managed by our in-house Audio-Visual team.
- Covid-Secure Venue Experience: We are immensely proud of our teams who have worked together to put in place measures to effectively manage the Covid-19 risk for organised meetings and events taking place within our Covid-secure venue.
- Money-back guarantee: Book events with confidence. We offer event organisers the flexibility to change dates at no additional charge. Our updated venue terms and conditions offer a special Covid-clause with a money-back guarantee.
- A prime central London location: the multi-purpose Grade II listed building is set within Dean's Yard and offer stunning views of Westminster Abbey.
Were you impressed with Church House Westminster?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by Church House Westminster
- Do you offer an in-house audio-visual and production team?
- Yes, an award-winning in-house Audio-Visual and Production team expertly produces bespoke and engaging virtual and hybrid event experiences. The team scooped Gold at the 2019 Event Tech Awards in the category: 'Most Innovative & Tech-Friendly Venue'.
- Do you offer outside broadcast facilities?
- Yes, we offer fibre connectivity to deliver outside broadcasts to anyone, anywhere in the world, provided by BT.
- Are you serious about sustainability?
- Yes, we are committed to working in a sustainable way that brings significant benefits not only to our business, but also the community in which we operate and our supply chain. We hold a Silver award from Green Tourism and an ECOSmart Gold Venue award.