Congress Centre is a purpose-built conference and events venue with 16 flexible event spaces. Hi-tech conference and meeting facilities are available throughout the venue ensuring a seamless event experience.
Just a three-minute walk from Tottenham Court Road station, Congress Centre is widely accessible to all guests. The venue is well known for its flexible spaces, extensive event branding options, and knowledgeable events team that goes above and beyond for every event.
Due to its modern facilities and blank canvas event spaces, Congress Centre is frequently hired for conferences, meetings, and exhibitions.
With 16 spaces, multi-element events work wonderfully at Congress Centre, often combining conferences with workshops, drinks receptions, or exhibitions. Throughout the venue are multiple small meeting rooms, some interconnecting or dividable through partition walls making break-out space and smaller meetings a breeze.
Accommodating up to 500 in theatre style, Congress Hall provides a large conference space in central London and allows you to transform the event space with countless branding opportunities including colour-changing LED lighting and a large contemporary stage.
The Foyer is included with Congress Hall bookings. Hosting 300 standing, the event space is ideal for registration, networking or catering. The Foyer features a 103" plasma screen and colour-changing LED lighting options to make an impact right from the start.
On the 5th floor, the Council Chamber provides a fresh ambience due to its large windows and 1950s wood-panelled walls and an exclusive feel with a dedicated registration area. The event space is hired for training sessions, workshops, summits, and presentations of up to 160 delegates in theatre style.
If you're looking for a venue that knows how to plan successful and engaging events - it doesn't get better than the events team at Congress Centre. With most of the team working at Congress Centre for over a decade, they know the venue like the back of their hand and go the full mile to make your event a resounding success.
Learn more about all the event spaces in Congress Centre and find out how the experienced team can help you plan an event to remember.
Were you impressed with Congress Centre?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by Congress Centre
- Do you offer DDR packages?
- Absolutely, DDR packages include room hire, AV, and various catering options depending on your package choice. Contact the Congress Centre events team for the latest DDR packages for your event.
- What are the nearest transport links to Congress Centre?
- The closest tube station to Congress Centre is Tottenham Court Road station, just a 3 minute walk. No more than 30 minutes walk is, Charing Cross, Euston, and King's Cross station.
- Who is the caterer for Congress Centre?
- Congress Centre is incredibly lucky to have an excellent in-house catering team. Head Chef Damon works incredibly hard to create inclusive and delicious dishes using local fresh ingredients designed to keep delegates feel energised.
- Is Congress Centre a part of the Trade Union Congress?
- Yes, Congress Centre is proudly part of the Trade Untion Congress. Congress Centre shares the values of TUC and ensres these values are upheld everyday through its events team, suppliers and of course clients. Congress Centre values trust, fairness, solidarity, equality, justice, respect & dignity.
- Will I get a dedicated event manager when I hire Congress Centre?
- Of course! The events team go above and beyond for every client and event to ensure your experience is first-class as well as your guests experience on the day. Congress Centre is well-known for it's incredible venue customer service.