Down Hall Hotel, Spa & Estate
Member since 19th Aug 2022
The hotel’s luxury interiors, ornate ceilings and abundance of natural daylight make for an experience like no other. Take time to wander the 110 acres of surrounding woodland, parkland and landscaped gardens or sample a traditional English Afternoon Tea in our historic lounge. Why not enjoy a leisurely dinner in our Garden Room restaurant, serving modern English fare prepared with fresh ingredients from our own vegetable garden. Before check out treat yourself and your loved ones to a luxurious treatment in our Eden Spa accompanied by Hydrotherapy pool, Sauna, Steam room and relaxation areas or enjoy a coffee on the newly refurbished terrace overlooking our beautiful fountain
Were you impressed with Down Hall Hotel, Spa & Estate?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by Down Hall Hotel, Spa & Estate
- Maximum Capacity
- 200 Theatre Style in our Bridgeman Selwin Suite
- What time can we check in?
- We guarantee rooms available from 15:00
- Do you have a lift?
- The Mansion House does not have a lift. All rooms are up one or two stair cases. This part of the building consists of Doubles, Deluxe Doubles, Mansion House Features and Suites. The West Wing does have a lift to each floor and we also have ground floor or accessible rooms in this part of the hotel.
- Do you have a Spa?
- We do have The Eden Spa. It is open daily from 10:00-20:00. Bookings for treatments and wet spa are required, you can contact them direct 01279732105. You must be 18 years or older to use the wet spa.
- What time is check out?
- The rooms will need to be vacated by 11:00am, however you can stay and use the facilities and we will store luggage for you. Alternatively we may be able to offer a later check out subject to availability, chargeable at £20 per hour.