Conveniently located in the heart of the city, opposite Piccadilly Train Station. 4* Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre boasts 298 modern and well-equipped bedrooms each designed with guest comfort in mind. With an unrivalled meetings and events offering, whether it be a small board meeting, conference for 140 delegates or a Summer BBQ for 300, we have a range of flexible and spacious rooms each featuring the latest cutting-edge technology. All rooms lead out to a large breakout area with direct access to the impressive terrace overlooking the canal, which is available for private hire.
Named after the original Victorian Roby School building next door, Roby1844 Canalside Terrace Bar & Eatery is perfect to host any social event all year round from Summer parties and BBQs to drinks from mini-Christmas market huts. Partially covered and with heaters available, you can guarantee the success of your event despite the Manchester weather.
We understand the importance that food plays to the success of your event or group stay. Whether it be our extensive breakfast buffet, a freshly prepared working or restaurant conference lunch, informal BBQ or black tie banquet our experienced chefs use high quality ingredients to ensure every meal is delicious.
Choose from a range of well-designed room and suite options, suitable for all budgets and lengths of stay. Our rooms are all furnished to ensure maximum comfort, and come equipped with 40-inch LCD TV’s, desk space, laptop sized safe, accessible plug sockets with USB ports and pure cotton bed linen. Furthermore, you can take advantage of our free high-speed Wi-Fi, available throughout the hotel.
At Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre, we understand that there is no such thing as a standard event. That is why our experienced team will be on hand to help with ideas and organisation to deliver an event that is bespoke and meets your goals.
Were you impressed with Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre
- Can you hire Roby 1844 for private events?
- Roby1844 Canalside Terrace Bar & Eatery is perfect to host any social/private events all year round from Summer parties and BBQs to drinks from our mini Christmas market huts. Partially covered, with heaters available, a private bar and the perfect atmosphere to guarantee the success of all events.
- Where are you located?
- We are located on 25 Aytoun Street, M1 3AE - just a 2 minute walk from Piccadilly Station. If you are travelling to us by Metrolink we are just a 2 minute walk from Piccadilly, Piccadilly Gardens and 5 Minutes from Market Street Metrolink stops. The perfect location for any event!
- What is your meeting & event space capacity?
- We have an unrivalled meetings and events space, whether it is a small board meeting, conference for 140 delegates or a Summer BBQ for 300, we have a range of flexible and spacious rooms each featuring the latest cutting-edge technology.
- How many rooms can you offer for group bookings?
- The hotel has a total of 298 bedrooms, meaning we easily accommodate large group bookings. Room types consist of standard double rooms, twin rooms (a huge total of 105 twins!) and a variety of suites for those looking for some luxury or your VIPs.
- Can you cater for all dietary requirements?
- Vegetarian, Vegan & Halal options are always available within each buffet and menu offering. Our chefs will work with you to provide alternative dishes to cover any other dietary requirements including Coeliac, dairy free and other food allergies.