The ICC Wales is a state of the art, internationally outstanding venue, ideal for meetings and events from 50 to 5,000.
The venue offers bright, airy meeting rooms surrounded by glass and greenery and is connected to stunning outdoor spaces, giving delegates the opportunity to discover the surrounding woodland.
The ICC Wales also offers a 4,000 sqm pillar-free, carpeted exhibition hall, a 1,500 seater auditorium and an abundance of networking space flooded in natural daylight.
Located in Newport, South Wales, the venue is a stone’s throw from the M4 (J24) making is easily accessible by road. Newport mainline train station is just a 10 minute drive, with frequent and direct trains to London Paddington in just 1hr 35 minutes.
A warm Welsh welcome awaits.
Were you impressed with ICC Wales?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by ICC Wales
- What is the capacity of the venue?
- Please explore our brochure here for floorplans and capacities: https://www.iccwales.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ICCWales_Brochure_V5b.pdf
- Are there any hotels nearby?
- We are on the same site as the Celtic Manor Resort and benefit from having over 1,200 rooms in close proximity to the venue. More detail can be viewed here: https://hotelmap.com/events/mj42u-lv-vkrdm05jq1ryma?privateID=HJ3J0868K8046
- What is it like for exhibitors and production companies to load in and out?
- Very easy. ICC Wales has been purpose built. There is dedicated parking for production and exhibition vehicles, plus direct loading in to the main hall and auditorium with plenty of parking spaces.
- Are you a sustainable venue?
- Yes! Here are a few of our initiatives: Smart LED lighting throughout, No single use plastic in the venue, hydration stations and reusable bottles available at events, food waste recycled to generate low carbon electricity, natural ventilation and automated window dampers - natural draft reduces air conditioning, Green Dragon Level 3 Award from Welsh Government.
- How much does it cost to run an event at the ICC Wales?
- Please get in touch with the team, who'd be delighted to discuss your requirements and quote a bespoke package based on your needs. Tel: +44 (0)1633 410 200/ Email: [email protected]