Member since 28th Jul 2022
KIN London are a bespoke event management agency. We base everything we do around the incredible power of great relationships. We know our clients and suppliers, and work together in partnership to create outstanding experiences. Our creative team produce spectacular events from corporate summer festivals for 800, to a bespoke dinner for 12 in a private residence. Whether it’s product launches and seminars or corporate retreats and private parties, we love working with our clients to turn their visions into reality. Our events at Shoreditch Gardens, came from the need to create more corporate summer events that guests actually want to attend! We discovered Shoreditch Gardens four years ago and were mesmerised by this hidden oasis amongst the bustling streets of east London. Our trusted and experienced team will work with you step by step, with our many other trusted suppliers to create a truly unique, approachable and above all fun summer experience for you and your guests. We’re looking forward to working with you soon. The Kin London Team
Were you impressed with KIN London?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by KIN London
- What are the capacities of Shoreditch Gardens Spaces?
- Kingsland Lawns - 800 (400 per lawn) Garden Atrium - 200-250 standing, 140 seated Galleries - 80 standing
- What are the standard event timings at Shoreditch Gardens?
- Our standard packages are based on 5 hour timings (Usually from 4pm - 9pm, but timings are flexible depending on availability, licensing and your needs). Any additional hours are an additional cost, please ask for your event manager for availability and an updated quote. The museum licensing can also affect timings, please see the licensing section for more information.
- What is the Venue Licensing?
- There are sound and alcohol licensing restrictions on the lawns outside of the below timings: Sunday - Wednesday: 9am - 5pm with all patrons off the premise by 5:30pm Thursday - Saturday: 9am - 9pm with all patrons off the premise by 9:30pm If you are interested in your event to run outside of these hours, we bring in a temporary event license (dependent on availability) for you. Please touch base with your event manager for more information and costs.
- Is there a sound limit on the lawns?
- Yes, we allow no amplified sound on the lawns other than music played through the in house PA system at the required sound level. You are welcome to provide your own playlists for the event. Acoustic roaming bands are also allowed on the lawns as an alternative to live amplified music. There are no sound restrictions within the Garden Atrium.
- Can we bring in additional structures?
- Yes, clients can bring in additional structures if they are approved a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your event by KIN. Any additional structures cannot cause damage to the lawns and must fit through the gates. Additional structures can take more than the allocated load in time of 2 hours to set up and may require a build day (subject to availability). Please speak to your event manager regarding costs and availability. Any additional structures brought in by clients need to have all relevant health & safety and insurance documentation, and approval by KIN London.