At the NEC we share the power of live. And we’ve done it in serious style for over 45 years, by providing an inspirational venue driven by seamless connectivity and endless possibility. As the UK’s largest and best-connected event venue we offer a flexible blank canvas for building rewarding connections, whether that’s between audiences and events, physical and digital worlds, or with our expansive indoor and outdoor spaces.
We understand that now, more than ever, making your visitors feel comfortable, cared for and connected has never been more important. Luckily, it’s not just our whopping 186,000m2 of floorspace that makes us stand out. It’s our approach and ideas. Everything about the NEC is built around delivering a better-connected experience for everyone involved. From our 18 event halls, 32 purpose-built conference suites and 440 acres of flexible outdoor space, to our unrivalled reach thanks to our central location, all combine to enable us to deliver boundary-breaking events that bring people together in every sense.
We also recognise the pressure organisers are under for their events to be as sustainable as they are memorable. It’s here our unrivalled experience really comes into its own. We’ll ensure your event leaves a lasting impression in the mind, not on the planet thanks to our responsible ways of working that includes carbon off-setting, reducing food miles and being a zero to landfill venue.
Another thing we work hard to ensure is that it’s never hard work organising an event at the NEC. Looking to host an event for 10,000? Not a problem, we have more than enough room to play with. In need of accommodation to suit any budget? Seven on-site hotels with over 2,000 bedrooms are ready when you are. Add to this 16,500 free car parking spaces and the fact we have an international train station and airport right on our doorstep and you can be confident your visitors will arrive at your show ready and raring to go.
So if you’re looking for a destination that stands out by not being afraid to stand out. Where experts know how to boost headcounts, build word of mouth and bring the power of live to life at every turn and touchpoint, then look no further. And instead say hello to unrestricted creativity, unrivalled connectivity and the ultimate blank canvas. Welcome to the NEC.
Were you impressed with NEC Birmingham?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by NEC Birmingham
- Where can I find out more about sustainability at the NEC?
- You can find out all about our sustanability, including our sustainability policy & credentials by visiting: https://www.thenec.co.uk/about/sustainability/
- How many onsite car space does the NEC have?
- We have 16,500 car spaces. Including our brand new EV Charging Hub, offering over 180 charging points.
- Do you have any EV parking available at the NEC?
- Our brand new EV Charging Hub, offers over 180 charging points.
- How many conference and events spaces does the NEC have?
- At the NEC we have 32 versatile conference and meeting suites and 18 halls to choose from – giving you complete freedom to shape and size any event exactly the way you want it.