Sheffield United has one of England’s oldest and most renowned stadiums, offering 37 versatile event spaces with capacities from 2-400 guests The stadium has excellent public transport links from Sheffield City Centre. We are just 1 mile from Sheffield Train Station, and we are located just 15 minutes from Junction 33 of the M1 for those visiting by car. There are multiple hotels within 1 mile of the stadium, making us an excellent choice for residential conferences. This is the only venue in Sheffield to offer over 400 complimentary vehicle parking spaces.
With rooms and suites that all offer natural daylight, superb facilities and many with stunning views over the iconic pitch. From entertaining clients to celebrating with friends and family, there is no finer sporting backdrop to create a memorable event. Our venue is accredited by VisitBritain’s ‘We’re Good To Go’ campaign, and AIM accredited by the MIA.
Were you impressed with Sheffield United?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by Sheffield United
- How many onsite car parking spaces do you have?
- We have up to 400 complimentary car parking spaces on-site, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- What do I do when I arrive for my event?
- Make your way to the correct entrance of the stadium, and into your designated suite. The Platinum Suite, 1889 and boardroom are located on Cherry St, whereas the Tony Currie Suite, International Bar and Executive Boxes are located on John Street, accessible through the John St reception.
- How many function rooms do you have onsite?
- We have 37 function rooms at the stadium, accommodating anything from 1-400 delegates, making us the perfect venue for conferencing, meetings, banqueting, Christmas, weddings and celebrations.
- When can we come see the venue?
- You can book an appointment with conference & events team in line with when the room is free to view. The Sales Office is open 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Alternatively, check out our virtual tours, located on our facilities page.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks in for my event?
- For drinks, the general rule of thumb is no, however, with prior agreement with our conference and events team, we can come to an arrangement with a corkage package. Unfortunately we do not allow external catering at the stadium.