Skylight Tobacco Dock
Skylight's summer iteration sees our rooftop transform into an urban lawn club complete with croquet lawns, pètanque courts, and ping pong tables. Unlike many rooftop venues, we're lucky enough to benefit from 360º views, including the distinctive financial district's skyline, which is just at the perfect angle to provide some rather spectacular sunset photo opportunities.
Our Head-Chef Karan, has created a vibrant street menu with a touch of Mexicana flavour, while our award-winning mixologists have shaken up a stellar list of cocktails to get you in the party mood.
Available for exclusive or shared hire from 30 - 600 person events, we have competitive packages offering full event management and everything you need to get the party going with a swing. We're also able to add bespoke elements to really make the event your own, such as silent disco, photo booth or resident DJ.
In August 2021 Skylight’s expansion story started with the launch of Skylight Peckham. Sitting atop another rooftop occupying the top floor of Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, and with an overall capacity of 250. Skylight Peckham is custom built with stylish interiors and a breath-taking outdoor terrace, offering sunshine, cocktails, brunch, and stunning sweeping views across London. Live Music is key to the offering at Skylight Peckham with programmed music four nights a week featuring Jazz, DJ’s, bands and locals’ artists. Locals can benefit from £10 daily hot-desking, which includes unlimited coffee or tea, plenty of power plugs and fast wifi. Best part? The stunning London Skyline as your zoom call back drop. You can expect locally sourced food with small plates and generous platters designed to be shared as fine feasts with friends, or as a relaxed accompaniment to drinks. Available for exclusive or shared hires.
Were you impressed with Skylight London?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by Skylight London
- Are there covered spaces at Skylight Tobacco Dock?
- We've plenty of covered seating areas, so there's no panic if the weather isn't in the party mood. We even have two croquet lawns on our lower level, so rain needn't stop play! Guests can socialise at our well-placed long tables, or settle down in our garden booths and day beds on the upper level.
- What is the minimum numbers for your packages?
- Shared parties at either venue - 30 guests Exclusives at Tobacco Dock - 200 guests Exclusives at Skylight Peckham - 100 guests
- What days can I book my party?
- Skylight Peckham is open 7 days a week and we are seeing a big trend in booking Tuesdays & Wednesdays with dates quickly filling up for shared and exclusives. Skylight Tobacco Dock is open Thursday - Sundays but we are happy to open our doors for exclusives on any other date.
- Are the outdoor games included in the Skylight Tobacco Dock party packages?
- Absolutely! We have all the right equipment and clear instructions on how to play. Games include Croquet, Petanque, Ping Pong, Shuffle Board, and Giant Jenga.