The Branded Items Group Ltd
Member since 11th May 2021
The Branded Items Group (BIG) is multi-award winning, family-owned promotional items and branded merchandise company. Starting with just a small range of promotional items we now supply over 20000 branded promotional products, supplying anything from branded drinkware and clothing to branded technology and a huge range of ecological friendly items. Our key people are all from the marketing industry having worked in and run agencies, so we understand branding, campaigns and events intrinsically.
When we set the company up in 2017, we wanted to offer something a little different than being an online catalogue product provider. During the past year we have worked with London's Theatre Industry to supply merchandise for the Show Must Go Campaign via the Theatre Support Fund, which raise over £1m for theatre charities, please see feedback in testimonials. Our next project is the launch of BIG Eco, our dedicated brand to sustainable promotional products. Get in touch if we can help!
Were you impressed with The Branded Items Group Ltd?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by The Branded Items Group Ltd
- I can't see what I want currently on your website.
- Don't worry, not everything we supply is currently online, we have over 60 production suppliers in the UK and several overseas. If you can brand it, its likely we can supply it. If you speak to us about your potential requirement, we will be happy to help and perhaps come up with some ideas.
- Our clients are interested in eco-friendly products only. Can you help?
- Sure - we have thousands of environmentally products from Branded Cups made from coffee husks, to Notebooks containing pine seeds you can plant after use. We will be shortly launching a brand and website dedicated to sustainable products only, which will make it easier for customers.
- Can we talk to you directly?
- Yes - in fact we positively encourage it. Call it old fashioned, but we believe in getting to know our customers and help and advise accordingly. We are available 08.30 - 17.30 Monday - Friday, but company directors make themselves available out of hours, as not all customers operate a 9 - 5.
- Can you provide product samples
- Sure - no problem. Many of the samples are free, but with some items there is a small charge. Often if an order materialises, any sample charge is deducted.
- Do you provide artwork proofs?
- Yes this is standard for pre-production approval. We just ask customers to provide their artwork files in editable formats (vector files). These are usually Adobe illustrator, EPS or Vectored PDF files, but we are always happy to advise.