Unique Venues Birmingham
Member since 26th Sep 2022
Unique Venues Birmingham (UVB) is a commercial venture between Birmingham Repertory Theatre and the Library of Birmingham to exploit the excellent conferencing and hospitality opportunities offered within the shared building on Centenary Square in the centre of the city.
The venue you choose for your event is as important as wearing the right pair of shoes - despite all of the time and effort spent on selecting the perfect outfit for a special occasion, all people will remember is the battered old boots you wore. Our venues complement your personality and give your event the profile it deserves, lifting it from ordinary to extraordinary! We offer a wide variety of spaces to choose from that are as individual as you are.
The UVB portfolio includes auditoria presenting huge dramatic and creative possibilities, a spectacular five-storeys high rotunda, and a beautiful roof terrace with panoramic views across the city. For slightly more traditional requirements, we present an array of suites and rooms complete with all of the audio-visual technology you could ask for but set within architecturally splendid buildings with impressive views.
Make the decision to transform your future events from mundane to magnificent – choose Unique Venues Birmingham.
Were you impressed with Unique Venues Birmingham?
If so, give them a DW Superstar and leave them a testimonial here. All comments are moderated by The Delegate Wranglers team and may take up to 24 hours.
FAQs answered by Unique Venues Birmingham
- Do you have WIFI?
- We provide complimentary secure guest Wi-Fi across all of our spaces. Simply connect your Smart Device to the UVB network on arrival.
- Are your venues accessible?
- Wheelchair access is available throughout our venues. We also have up-to-date Hearing Assistance systems in all three of our auditoria and portable hearing loops availiable in our meeting rooms. Public blue badge parking is available at the rear of the building on Cambridge Street and Brindley Drive.
- Do you cater for people with specific dietary requirements?
- Of course, we ask that all dietary requirements are submitted no later than 14 days prior to your event to ensure we can accommodate your request.
- Do you have onsite Parking?
- We don’t have any onsite parking availiable however there are a number of public car parks within a few minutes’ walk including, Paradise Circus Car Park, Arena Birmingham Car Park and Q- Park Brindley Place.
- Do you have disabled toilets and changing facilities?
- We have accessible toilets available within easy reach of all of our event spaces. In addition to our standard accessible toilets we have a Changing Places toilet, located on the REP Mezzanine, which provide additional space for up to two carers, including a height-adjustable changing benches and a hoist system.