Suzanne Aston of Music HQ gave us a few quick tips regarding booking entertainment for your Christmas party and the things you should be thinking about in the next few months.
Suzanne tells us, "Great entertainment is an integral part of any successful party! It feels difficult to plan anything at the moment, who knows what December will hold, but here are some top tips on how you CAN start planning for your Christmas party and beat the rush!"
1. If you are planning a live event Book a BAND! Nothing beats live music when it comes to creating an unforgettable atmosphere. Choose a band that is able to engage with your crowd and sky rocket the fun off the chart! We have waited long enough for a good dance. Don’t hold back…go big! Make sure that dancefloor is bouncing! Check out iPop Party Band HERE
2. Choose a flexible, reputable supplier who will work with you should plans need to change.
3. See if your supplier can offer a virtual solution if a live event isn’t an option.
4. Go virtual from the off! Virtual events can be fantastic when done properly. They can offer a brilliant, cost effective solution to connect teams across the globe.
5. Book your virtual suppliers early. If last Christmas is anything to go by it was bonkers! Availability becomes very limited very quickly for the best entertainment.
6. Virtual events are way more enjoyable when they are not too serious, book FUN entertainment! Check out Banger Bingo HERE
In these uncertain times one thing we can be certain of is that we all love a good Christmas party!
You can contact Suzanne and team here: https://musichq.co.uk