Thanks for joining The Delegate Wranglers Facebook group - its great to have you on board with us!
So if you're taken in the Onboarding webinar, here is all the take home message and info from that session - we hope you enjoyed it and it all makes sense. Please contact us (email at the foot of this page) if you need any clarification about anything:
1. Look out for DMs from us - sometimes you might not see them!
- Usually found in your 'Message Requests' on Messenger
- Also check your 'Spam Folder' in the same place
2. Follow us on our social media channels - & stay up to date with everything DW
Click on the links below to follow our social media channels and we'll follow you back!
3. Get involved - this group is all about collaboration & participation
- Stay up to date with our monthly DW Insider Newsletter, our Job List Mailshot and more by subscribing to our newsletters HERE
- DW Live Show - our regular free up-skilling weekly show takes place every Tuesday - find out about the next one HERE and check out the archive HERE
- Social events - look out for details of our next DW Social - in normal times, a monthly meet-up for suppliers and buyers at one of our partners amazing venues
- Trade shows - we take stands at International Confex, The Meetings Show, CHS & Venues & Events - look out for stand share opportunities by dropping us a line HERE
- No room for lurkers - we are all about helping one another on DW. Collaborate and participate is where it's all at!
4. Onboarding videos - if you're new, check them out
Super helpful bitesize overview of what DW is all about and we've got:
5. FAQ section
This page on our website provides the answers to a lot of frequently asked questions
- Great for checking the guidelines and rules
- You can check it out HERE
6. Rules & guidelines
We are not fun-sponges at all - we promise! But we do have to have some guidelines to make sure everybody gets the best out of DW
- No. 1 rule: Positive vibes only - no negativity on DW at all. We are all about the positivity
- Safe community - please treat people nicely, there is no such thing as an stupid / easy question on DW - all are welcomed. Remember we're not all experts in everything. Business etiquette is very much appreciated on DW
- No spam or unsolicited approaches - speaks for itself. We have a zero tolerance to this and anyone breaking this will be removed from the group
7. The DW Hours
When are they and what can I post? Mark your diaries, Set your alarms! One post per company during the hours and any promotional posts outside of these timelines will politely be deleted.
Freelancer Hour- every Monday 7-8pm
Please use the Freelancer Hour to introduce yourself, your skills and availability.
Supplier Hour - every Wednesday 1-2pm
Suppliers this is the time to tell us all about your products, services and venues including special offers.
Event Hour – every Friday 11am-12noon
If you have a date specific event, course, showcase or FAM trip to promote to thousands of events professionals, this is the time and place to do it!
AOB Hour – every Sunday 11am-12noon,
Any Other Business Hour is the place to post those things that do not fit into our other hours - but MUST still adhere to the general rules & guidelines of the group.
8. Posting Guidelines
- If you are looking for business assistance, try to post as much as much info as possible to help the right suppliers answer
- Live leads only - no building of databases, looking for suppliers to sell pitches too, or anything of that nature - live enquiries only please
- Be Transparent & show business etiquette - both speaks for themselves.
- #DWsolvedit - when you have found a supplier / venue or whatever you're looking for - us the hashtag #DWsolvedit & close comments on your post.
9. Strictly Business
- No personal requests on DW - we have a sister Facebook group: DW Superstars Club for buyers / planners & DW Superstar suppliers to join - this can be used for personal B2C requests.
- #WeMeanBusiness - we use this all the time. DW is all about the events business
For any further guidance contact us: [email protected]